Sustainable wood storage boxes with steel handle.
The storage boxes are available as small, medium, large or as a trio of each size. Each one stacks inside the other to provide the perfect storage solution when in and not in use.
The boxes are approximately:
Small - 42cm x 26cm x 23cm
Medium - 54cm x 33cm x 25cm
Large - 66cm x 41cm x 31cm
Trio - 1 x small, medium, large stacked inside each other
Each item is handmade to order and may different slightly in colour and size.
Each item is handmade in our South Devon workshop by a small team of talented folk, from Mike, our master craftsman, to skills being learnt, no two will ever be the same.
Our items don’t just stop here… we really can create anything with our team of designers and makers so get in touch if you’ve got a creative idea.
Built to suit a number of styles, from the uber trendy industrial, modern rustic to farmhouse kitchens, these homewares wouldn’t look out of place in any setting.
As a master craftsman, Mike uses traditional methods alongside modern techniques to create a table which will last a lifetime, our solid steel legs are also handmade in the UK.
We carefully handselect each piece of timber, sourcing it from a local company in Cornwall to minimise transportation, we have everything from uber rustic pieces to a small selection of new wood salvaged from local joinery workshops. Normally selecting a rustic piece which will age well over time, drop us a message if you’re looking for something different.
Believing in beauty in imperfection the wood with have dents and small splits, the grain, colour and texture of each item will be different, making each one totally unique to you.
How long will my items take?
The lead time on our items is up to 12 weeks at busy periods, please get in touch if you need the item urgently, you will be given an approximate place in the queue once you have placed your order.
The balance is due on the item immediately once placing your order, you have 14 days to choose to cancel your order, however, we may contact you within these 14 days to advise construction will be starting. Once construction has started the order cannot be cancelled.
We operate a one man delivery service, please be prepared to unpack your item at your address.
Please ensure you have read the following before placing an order:
- This is reclaimed wood, it can have any number of marks, splits and cracks, it may have paint marks and rust marks, screw holes, hammer marks and saw marks, although we try to keep these to a minimum. It will have heavy grain, knots and unevenness between planks.
- The wood will continue to move once it is in your home, depending on the heat conditions, this can cause the top to become uneven. This may be the case when the item arrives or can even develop after a year.
- Each plank of wood will be a different colour, therefore there may be small differences in colour across the item.
- We may use filler or other methods to fill large holes.
- Due to the movement on the item, you may find it develops a wooble at certain times of year, depending on the heat of your home.
- Some edges may have been sanded or planed to remove chunks of wood which would have split off over time.
- If you do not want any of these features, we suggest you look at one of our sustainable wood items, launching for AW19.
- Always allow for upto 4cm in different on the quoted sizes
- Do not place your items on underfloor heating or next to a radiator or other direct heat source, or in direct sunlight for at least 12 weeks once it has arrived in your home, do not keep it in a very cold room as extreme temperature changes can cause the item to move too quickly and large cracks may develop. After at least 12 weeks, slowly introduce the heat source you plan to keep the item near, please note this can still cause rapid movement.
- If you choose to have your item left raw, water, heat and other substances may cause damage.
- The other finishes are water and stain resistant; you cannot let water or other substances sit for periods of time, we recommend using specific hardwax oil cleaners or warm soapy water to clean your item.
- Your item may occasionally need recoating in a hardwax oil, please see our care guides for more information.
- We cannot accept any returns on the wood being too rustic or if we believe any of the above scenarios have taken place.